Welcome to KDOC
Phone: 045 848 701
We Provide Out of Hours, Urgent Medical Care
KDOC operates an appointment only service for urgent medical needs.
Before contacting KDOC, please have the following details to hand:
- Name of your GP
- Patients name, address & date of birth
- Contact phone number
- Brief description of medical problem
- Medical card number (where applicable)
Call: 045 848 701 to book an appointment
Monday to Friday – We are open from 17:30 – 8:00am
Weekends & Bank Holidays – We are open 24 hours a day
Doctor consultations to assess the need for a Covid test and to refer for a Covid test are free of charge. Normal fees apply in all other cases unless a patient holds a valid medical card e.g. if a prescription is required, if advice is required following a Covid positive result or Covid vaccine, etc.
- Due to the pandemic, all appointment requests are raised as phone consultations first. If the GP needs you to attend, we will arrange it with you. Please do not attend the clinic without an appointment, this is for the safety of yourself and others.
- If you are asked to attend the clinic, please attend by yourself except for children under the age of 16 or if you require a carer. Everyone attending must wear a face covering.
Why see a KDOC doctor?
Out of Hours Service
We are open when other surgeries are closed.
We provide urgent care at the time you need it.
Many doctors from the local area work with us.
Purpose-built care centres for a comfortable visit.